- PM Modi to visit Assam, West Bengal today
Prime Minister Narendra Modi slated to visit Assam and West Bengal to lay foundation stones for several projects. He will also inaugurate and lay the foundation stone for engineering colleges during the event.
- PM Modi to inaugurate Kolkata Metro extension to Dakshineswar
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the extension of Kolkata Metro's North-South Line from Noapara to Dakshineswar today. The inauguration, scheduled in the afternoon, will help connect thousands of people in the 4.1 km stretch between Noapara and Dakshineswar.
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy government to face crucial floor test
Amid a political crisis in the Union Territory, a floor test in Puducherry Assembly will talk place today as per directions of Lieutenant Governor Tamilisai Soundararajan. This comes after two Congress MLAs A John Kumar, Lakshmi Narayanan and DMK MLA K Venkatesan resigned from their Assembly membership.
- Rahul Gandhi to attend padayatra in Kerala
Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will attend today a programme to mark the culmination of padayatra being undertaken by state Leader of Opposition Ramesh Chennithala and other programmes on February 22 and 23.
- Tourism Minister to inaugurate 'Incredible India Mega Homestay Development, Training Workshop'
Culture and Tourism Minister Prahlad Singh Patel will inaugurate the three-day Incredible India Mega Homestay Development and Training Workshop in Darjeeling today. The Tourism Ministry said that a total of 450 homestay owners will be trained in the workshop where IIAS School of Management will train them free of cost in different spheres of Hospitality.
- Uttar Pradesh's first paperless budget to be tabled today
The Yogi Adityanath-led Uttar Pradesh government is all set to become the first state to present a digital budget today. Finance Minister Suresh Khanna will present the State Budget for the financial year 2021-22 at 11 am.
- Bihar set to table annual budget today
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tar Kishore Prasad will table the annual budget of around ₹2.15 lakh crore for fiscal 2021-22 in the state legislature today.
- Odisha government to table its annual budget today
Odisha Finance Minister Niranjan Pujari will be tabling his third budget in the State Assembly today.
- Brief Telangana Assembly session from today
Telangana Assembly would have a brief session beginning today during which the state's vote-on-account budget would be presented.
- Telangana BJP candidates to file MLC nominations today
BJP MLC candidates N Ramchander Rao for Hyderabad-Ranga Reddy-Mahabubnagar Graduates constituency, and G Premender Reddy for Warangal Khammam-Nalgonda Graduates constituency, will be filing their respective nomination papers today.